3079096 Curiosities served
2003-10-22 5:34 PM
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Read/Post Comments (3)
I got this one off of Brainsalad's journal (link to the left). Enjoy!
1. Are you an innie or an outie?
My bellybutton is an innie.
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?
I probably did when I was a kid in the '70's.
3. Have you ever written a song?
Not that was original. I'm pretty good at doing "dirty parodies" though.
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
Yes. Thanks to a jar full of coins in my bathroom.
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
Yes. I think most women have when they really need to pee and it's go in the men's room or wait about two hours in line for the women's room.
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet?
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries?
I don't really like ketchup at all, so I guess I would have to say beside.
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
No. And people who can scare me a little.
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
Yup. But I hated it, drove everyone nuts, and left rather quickly.
10. Have you ever broken a mirror?
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?
No. I'm smarter than that.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Stupid people. And being told what to do or what I need or don't need.
13. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone?
If I'm in private I might. Not in public though.
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
Of course. Hasn't everyone?
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
If I had to choose, a Whopper. But neither is really appealing. I'm not a big fan of beef.
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
No. And I have no desire to.
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
I usually ask for plastic. As Brainsalad said, they're easier to carry. Especially when there is a ways to go from your car to your apartment.
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
It really depends on my mood. I'm not a big fan of beef, but when I crave it I crave steak. Usually probably pizza unless I'm having a beef craving.
19. Did you have a baby blanket?
I don't remember. Hey Mom, I know you read this - did I?
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
I tried to cut my own bangs back when I used to have them, but I never tried to give myself a full on hair cut.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked?
Yes. I still do on occasion.
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
I think I might have when I was a little kid.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
24. Are you double jointed?
Yes. Very muchly so.
25. If you could be any age, what age would you be?
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
Yes. Some bitch in Junior High thought it would be funny.
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride?
No, but then again I don't go on roller coasters all that much anymore.
28. What is your dream car?
Lamborghini Diablo in black.
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
Out of any cartoons? The film "The Last Unicorn". Out of TV show cartoons? Probably the Care Bears.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?
I don't swim in the ocean no matter what happened there.
31. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Get out of the car. If that wasn't possible I'd wait for it to sink, smash the window, and swim out once the car filled up with water. And if I could't get out of the car by any means I would probably drown. This is a lame question.
32. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
I don't believe so.
33. Can you pick something up with your toes?
Yes. I have prehensile toesies.
34. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
Five. One for the main TV in the living room. one for the TV in the bedroom, one for the VCR, one for the DVD player, and one for my stereo. I generally only use the ones for the TVs.
35. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
Grade school? No.
High school? No.
Law school? Too many times to count.
36. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
Twice. Once from LA to Milwaukee and then from Milwaukee back to LA. I was going out to visit my family for the holidays (December 2002) and even though my Mom lives in Illinois, the Milwaukee airport is easier for her to get to than the one in Chicago.
37. How many foreign countries have you visited?
None. I'm pathetic.
38. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
I am out of shape and no. I do have to wonder how much crack the person who wrote this quiz was smoking though.
39. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
Rich and unhappy. What can I say, I'm very materialistic.
40. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
I would relax because any sort of struggle makes you sink faster. I would also yell so that someone could pull me out. Hopefully.
41. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
No, I have whoever I'm with ask for the directions. I don't like talking to complete strangers. It's a weird thing of mine, and it drives Rob nuts.
42. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
No. Do they really exist?
43. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
I'm more like the neurotic white rabbit. But if I had to pick from those choices, I would say Alice.
44. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
The crayons. Luckily enough, I have a crayon sharpener somewhere around here.
45. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
I usually like light breads better, which probably isn't a good thing since the darker ones are better health wise.
46. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
Fried, though I like both.
47. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
48. Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't know, you would have to ask Rob that. I am rarely aware of what I do when I sleep.
49. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
Neither. I rent. However, when I have a house I probably won't do either. But once again if I had to pick I would say shovel because it would at least be cold and snowy out and I LOVE that kind of weather.
50. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python?
Constricted by a python. If that sucker's going to try and kill me it's going to have to work for it.
51. Have you ever played in the rain?
I might have as a kid, I don't remember. I try and stay out of the rain now because I wear glasses and rain on glasses makes it nearly impossible to see anything.
52. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark?
An angry bear because it can chase you wherever you try to go. A shark can't leave the water, but you can.
53. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
I would do many things to save a kitten. Climbing a tree is one of them.
54. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
No. What the hell is the difference, anyway?
55. Do you drink pepsi or coke?
I drink Propel Fitness Water. But the times when I do drink sodas, I prefer Pepsi (specifically Vanilla Pepsi).
56. What's your favorite number?
57. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
Probably an SUV. I like sports cars, but I don't see myself as one.
58. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
No. Anything I have taken from a hotel has been on purpose.
59. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?
Unfortunately, yes. I do have table manners, but I also have severe allergies and blowing your nose is a lot more polite than running out of the room to find a tissue with snot all over your face.
60. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
Yes, but not nearly as bad as Lisa has.
61. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
I use creamy skin softening body wash from Bath and Body Works.
62. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
Yes and no. I never locked myself out without a key, but in an old apartment I did have to call a locksmith to let me in because the doorknob wouldn't budge.
63. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
Ooooooh, I wanna be one of the Simpsons voices. I can do some pretty weird cartoonish voices. People tease me that I was a cartoon character in a past life. ;)
64. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Probably someone like Drew Barrymore just because she seems like someone who would be fun to hang out with.
65. Have you ever gotten a truck driver to honk his horn?
66. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes?
A huge nose.
67. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like?
Yes, but I wouldn't hang out with them at the same time.
68. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like?
Probably not. I don't usually hang out with people I don't like.
69. Have you ever returned a gift?
No. I have wanted to though.
70. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
I might. If I was in a pinch. But I'd never do that to something YOU had given me.
71. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
72. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Far too many to count. My flip flop collection alone is probably more than most people have in their whole shoe collection.
73. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
I don't think I would have the heart to.
74. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, but only if I'm alone in the car or with Rob. He seems to be willing to put up with my tone deafness.
75. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey?
The dumpster if it was empty. The vat of honey if the dumpster was full of garbage.
76. What is your favorite breed of dog?
Chihuahua. I like the little dogs.
77. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
78. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike?
I have no idea. I don't even know the difference between those two.
79. What is your least favorite fruit?
80. What kind of fruit have you never had?
I think I've had every fruit that comes to mind.
81. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Either Lane Bryant or the Coach store.
82. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
You mean my workout sweats? Those are whatever the hell brand Lane Bryant sells. Other than that, I don't wear sports apparel.
83. Are/were you a good student?
In elementary and high school I was.
In college I was too drunk to remember anything.
In law school I worked my ass off and did all right.
84. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
None. My arms are sadly weak.
85. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
I would be the deserter who runs to Canada. No military for me.
86. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
If I had the training and the opportunity, definitely.
87. What do you think is your best feature?
My eyes or my hair.
88. If you were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
What????? What the hell kind of question is that? Since I'm not in a band and I can't sing worth a shit I don't think this question applies.
89. What is your favorite season?
90. How many members do you have in your immediate family?
My husband, my Mom, my Dad. That would be three.
91. Which of the five senses is most important to you?
Sight. I would flip if I couldn't see.
92. Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
Painter. At least I could try to fake my way through that.
93. How many years will/did you end up going to college?
Seven. Four years of undergraduate college plus three years of law school.
94. Have you ever had surgery?
95. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
Football player. I would make a lousy figure skater.
96. What do you like to collect?
Seriously? Stuffies, purses, jewelry, lip gloss, and everything else that can be bought.
97. If your house were on fire and you had pick whether to wear the red shoes or the green ones before you jumped out the window which would you pick?
The red ones. I don't have any green ones.
98. Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with Barney the purple dinosaur, The Tellitubbies or The Stay Puff Marshmellow Man?
The StayPuff Marshmallow Man. That way I wouldn't starve to death before help arrived.
99. What is your bra size and/or penis length.
Good lord. Can I just say my boobs are so big that most stores don't carry a bra that fits me?
Fine, whatever, they're a "G" cup.
I need breast reduction surgery. Please.
100. Now that you have answered one hundred questions how do you feel?
Like I need to log off and do something productive. Laters.
Read/Post Comments (3)
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Back to Top
© 2001-2010 JournalScape.com. All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.