3080281 Curiosities served
2007-04-15 1:17 AM
Questions From Netter
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Read/Post Comments (2)
1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to? Yes, all the time. I'm married to him.
2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone? I think, at least for me, it's harder to reject someone. I really don't like to hurt someone's feelings. It sucks to be rejected, but I can get through that and move on.
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Well, it's was the 1980's so that would probably be 80's music.
4. What is the best thing about your current job? The baby kissies. Whenever Gabriel kisses me on the cheek I get misty eyed.
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class? I don't know about it being a class, but I definitely think people should be a lot smarter and a lot more polite when it comes to cell phone usage.
6. What's the last thing you drank? 2% milk with some butter rum flavored syrup in it.
7. Name one thing that makes you squirm. Rob makes me squirm in a very good way. Any type of bug (especially spiders) will make me squirm in a heebie-geebie way.
8. Where are you going on your next vacation? Hahahahaha. Good one. You mean I get a vacation? Probably not for another 17 years. *sigh* Going to my Mom's place and going to NY to see my in-laws are as close to vacations as I get these days.
9. Have you ever thrown up from working out? Luckily, no.
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Old... most of them I've had for a fairly long while.
11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn’t know what was going on? Yes.
12. Do you like pulp-y orange juice? No, the only kind of orange juice I can drink without my reflix acting up is the low acid kind.
13. Are you touchy feely? Only with certain people.
14. Did you cry at your high school graduation? I might have gotten a teeny bit misty eyed.
15. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun? Neither. I never tan, I only burn. Besides, I don't mind being so pasty white that I'm almost clear.
16. What are two of your favorite places to eat? La Fondue in Sherman Oaks, California and House of China in Dubuque, Iowa.
17. What could you tolerate...someone who snores or sleep walks? I know I can tolerate someone who snores because Rob snores. I don't know about sleepwalking though... I don't know if I could wake up and help them out (I can sleep through almost anything once I'm out). However, I tend to do both (though the sleepwalking tends to be extremely rare).
18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar? Nope, and I asked my hubby and he doesn't think so either.
19. What's something your friends make fun of you for? My non-gaming friends occasionally tease me for being a gamer. A lot of my friends tease me for being a spaz.
20. What's your worst personality flaw? I can get really pushy at times.
21. What's your favorite type of soup? YES!!!!! I love soup... all types. But at the moment my favorites are Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Potato. The Campbells stuff you add milk to.
22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane? If I weighed less... probably. As of now, I'd definitely consider it as long as my weight or health issues wouldn't complicate things.
23. Have you ever ridden an elephant? Nope.
24. Are you Irish in any way? Only when Rob's... um... er... no, not by blood.
25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul? Yup, I've used that on a few of my moves.
26. Do you like to play Scrabble? I don't do it often, but I do enjoy the game.
27. Have you ever been to a nude beach? No, and I probably never will. I don't think people want to see my fat white ass naked.
28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels? Not that I recall.
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach? No. When I lived in California I never went to the beach. Besides, the thought of sand getting in THERE is not a pleasant one. That, and I don't want to run the risk of getting caught and ending up a sex offender (yes, you can get sex offender status for having sex in public).
30. What are you saving your money up for right now? At the moment, nothing in particular. Our savings is for dire emergencies (and even then I'm loathe to touch it), Gabriel's future (private school and college), and maybe for the down payment on a house some day.
31. What was the last gift card you received? Wow, this is going to sound really sad, but I don't think I have ever received a gift card.
32. Who do you like right now? My husband, my son, my Mom, all my friends, my Dad, my Grandmothers, my in-laws, etc.
33. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of him or her? Not at all.
34. Do you give money to bums? Yes.
35. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? Scream, freak out, and call for Rob to kill it. Then shudder a lot.
36. What is your favorite Disney movie? It's a tie between The Fox and the Hound and Beauty and the Beast.
37. Where were you 1 hour ago? Sitting right here doing stuff on the computer.
38. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Mom.
39.What was the last thing that really made you smile? Gabriel taking his shirt off and then pulling his pants and diaper down low enough that he had a little baby plumber's butt crack going on.
Read/Post Comments (2)
Previous Entry :: Next Entry
Back to Top
© 2001-2010 JournalScape.com. All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.