Thoughts and Musings

Get Email Updates
The Glider Boys
My Facebook
Sydney's Page

Admin Password

Remember Me

3079015 Curiosities served
Share on Facebook

Day One
Previous Entry :: Next Entry

Tired and Brain Dead

Read/Post Comments (5)

I have to start this entry off by saying that my husband is the best hubby in the world. When he came home from work last night he brought me home a stuffed froggay. He said he was looking for a sharkay or a tur-tel, but he could only find the froggay. That's fine by me cause it's an adorable froggay. He also got me a card cheering me on for the bar that had a surfing froggay on it. He kicks ass.

Today was hell. Absolute and utter hell. I had to get up at 5am. No one should ever have to get up at 5am. Mom and I were out the door around 6am. She drove (thank god). We headed to the Pasadena Convention Center for the first day of the bar. *shudders* There were no signs anywhere so it took awhile for us (and the rest of the applicants) to find out where we were going.

I am SO glad Mom was there with me. First off I was too tired to drive this morning. Second, we had to leave our things (including purses) in the main hallway of the convention center and no one watched over them. Anyone could have come in off the street and grabbed people's money, credit cards, etc. Not cool. It was nice not having to stress over what was happening to my stuff out there since I had my Mom to watch over everything. Some other people brought parents with them to watch over stuff as well. Smart idea. I'm also glad she was with me because there was no way I could have driven home. My mind just wasn't functioning.

I'm still not completely better. So, I'm getting to take the bar while I have pneumonia. Not a fun thing.

This was the hardest test of my life and probably one of the worst days of my life. I have a feeling that I won't pass this time around. In the morning there were three essays. The first was corporations. I kind of remembered some fuzzy random things and pretty much made up my own law and tried to bull shit my way through it. The second essay was, well, I don't know what it was. I have no idea what subject they were testing on so I winged it. On the bright side not many people understood what the hell the question was. The third essay was on Evidence. We then had an hour for lunch (my Mom had a sandwich waiting for me) and then it was back into the room for another three hours. The performance test was in the afternoon. We had to draft a letter to a client. I don't think I did too well. Oh well, at least today is over with. Tomorrow it's on to the multiple choice.

I need sleep so badly right now...


I'm a teeny horsie?????

I am a Falabella pony foal.

What kind of foal are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Read/Post Comments (5)

Previous Entry :: Next Entry

Back to Top

Powered by JournalScape © 2001-2010 All rights reserved.
All content rights reserved by the author.